Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Propaganda for me!

My Abby and Norma comic recently had a little three-strip story arc that I'm pretty proud of. It started here.

But there's bigger news: My jewelry page is now fully functional! It's undergone various changes, including the addition of Lake Superior jewelry with real silver wire, and geometric tube bead jewelry with real silver beads and freshwater pearls. Go take a look!

(Oh, and see if you can find the hidden "Enterprises" in the "Erika's Enterprises" logo. I made the logo years and years ago, and incorporated it into my jewelry page back when I first put it up on Geocities... but as far as I know, nobody's ever noticed the Enterprises. Probably only I would recognize a Constitution-class vessel seen from the front. I am such a Star Trek nerd...)

No comments: