Friday, September 28, 2007

Four weeks of bad luck

I'm posting while lying on my back with the laptop on my stomach, which is a very awkward typing position, so this may not be a long post.

Week before the week before last: busy helping a friend move out of her house and clean up/recycle/ebay a basement full of computer paraphernalia that her husband left her and refused to help get rid of when he divorced her.

Week before last: busy moving our own stuff (and leftover computer crap from helping this friend) into our new townhouse.

Last week: on vacation at Lake Superior. Husband broke his leg on second day of trip. Spent most of it in cabin taking care of bedridden husband. We will be a single-income family until he recovers in 4-6 weeks.

This week: busy unboxing and putting away stuff in new townhouse, until my back gave out last night. Today we are a no-income family. Hope I can go back to work tomorrow.

You see why I have been so quiet lately?

No comments: