Sunday, June 04, 2006

jewelry...

Take a look at my eBay stuff. Wow. My hands are tired.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZviasotaQQhtZ-1

Have spent most of today ebaying the jewelry that we inherited from my husband's aunt. There are a few other pieces of jewelry we got from her that aren't up for sale yet, because we think they're cubic zirconia but are not yet 100% sure they aren't diamonds... want to make certain before we sell them.

Am also trying to sell the tiara from our wedding... I listed it almost a week ago, it ends on Tuesday, and it has one watcher but no bids so far. (I wasn't really all that crazy about it in the first place, and I certainly can't see myself ever wearing it again... but I'm still not willing to sell it for any less than $150, since it cost $212 to begin with.)

No comments: