Sunday, June 18, 2006

Magneto...?

So I had this dream where my husband and my mom and dad and I were on vacation in a hotel on an island, and then all of a sudden there were tsunamis crashing in on the island from both sides, and more and more of the island was being covered by water, and I ran and ran until I got to the middle of the island where Charles from X-Men took me up a mountain and told me that we had to stop Magneto from controlling the water, and then... I don't know what happened.

I remember wondering why Magneto was controlling water and not metal, and deciding that this must be because we're currently watching several animes where the villains control water as a weapon. (Seriously, why are there so many animes like that? We're watching Naruto, Bleach, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and villains use water to fight in all of them. And then today we watched an episode of Naruto filler where there was both a water-fighter and a magnet-fighter.)

So anyway, have a happy Father's Day and Autistic Pride Day, and stay away from anything metal and anything wet, just in case.

*goes to bed bewildered*

No comments: